Creating a content calendar
Content marketing is an ongoing commitment – it’s most effective when planned and executed consistently throughout the year to engage your readers and keep them updated in both good and bad times.
Think of your Content Calendar as a framework, or a reference tool that keeps you focused throughout the months. It shouldn’t be considered as a static document, however. In an ever-changing industry, with geopolitical and economic events constantly shaping and reshaping the industry, your calendar will need to flex and change to accommodate current news and events.
TOMD – always on
At TOMD, we make it easy to react to the latest economic and fiscal events. For planned events such as government Budgets and Statements, we have content ready for distribution the day after – but we also have the capacity to be responsive when ad hoc events or circumstances arise.
Ready to use, all year round
- Weekly – News in Review – a rundown of the week’s economic events
- Monthly – Economic Review – the latest developments in the UK economic
- Monthly – Business Review – topical news document impacting small businesses
- Quarterly – Wealth, Money, Home Finance newsletters – three four-page, quarterly newsletters targeting wealth, financial planning and mortgage clients
- Quarterly – Wealth & Money magazine – a more substantial 12-page magazine comprising articles from our Wealth and Money newsletters
- Annual – Year in Review – an end-of-year rundown of the year’s key events
- Annual – Tax Guide – a useful guide to the year’s tax rates and allowances
- Event driven – Budget or Autumn Statement Review – a four-page summary of all the key announcements
- Event-driven – End of Tax Year – we produce content each year encouraging clients to get ahead of their end of tax year planning
- Ad hoc content covering key economic and political events, e.g. elections
- Campaigns – a suite of content on a particular topic or financial event, including articles, email content, social media posts, guides and videos
- Guides – we currently offer a range of over 20 financial topic guides, covering areas including Pensions, Investing, Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, Inheritance Tax and Long-term Care.
- Jan-March – End of tax year
- Spring Budget
- Autumn Statement
- Year in Review
We just get it
Something we hear from our clients all the time is that they’re relieved they’ve finally found a marketing agency that ‘just gets it’. We understand your situation because we’ve worked with hundreds of firms who have experienced similar marketing challenges to your own. And, based on this experience, we’ve spent decades developing a full suite of products and services that cater directly to your needs.
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you
To find out how we can help you achieve your marketing goals and grow your business, please get in touch.