At TOMD, it’s our job to help our clients meeting their marketing objectives by delivering easy to use solutions, services and products.
Helping you clarify your objectives
But whilst some firms come to us with a clear idea of their marketing objectives, others aren’t as sure. So, how do we help those who don’t know where to start?
We frequently work with firms who, for whatever reason, aren’t quite sure where to begin their marketing journey or what their objectives should be. This may be because:
- They’ve just started out
- There’s been a change of business leadership or strategy
- They have relied on word of mouth in the past but are now looking to grow
- They don’t have the time or resources to draw up and implement an effective marketing strategy.
If this is the case for your business, TOMD’s marketing strategists are on hand to help.
Finding out what makes you tick
Questions a marketing consultant should ask
A marketing consultant’s first job will be finding out what makes you, and your business, tick. They’ll also be looking to evaluate the extent of your current marketing activities and how successful these have been to date.
When we first start working with our consultancy clients, then, we’ll first be looking to find out everything we can about their business and what they’re hoping to achieve from hiring us.
So, we’ll ask questions like:
- What is your business’s purpose – what are you here to do?
- What does success look like to you?
- Who are your clients?
- What problems do your products or services solve for your clients?
- Who are your competitors?
- Who is currently in charge of your marketing?
- In five words, how would you describe your business?
- What sets your products or services apart?
- What is your expected timeframe for seeing results?
- What is your customers’ experience of your business? What would you like it to be?
- What is your budget?
We won’t expect you to have an instant answer to all these questions, but they will help us get a better feel for your business and what you are hoping to achieve.
How we work
Armed with the information you have provided, we will make recommendations on the marketing opportunities we believe will deliver the best results. When you are satisfied with our general approach, we will draw up our proposals into a formal marketing plan, which will include information about your business, your target audience and competitors, and your marketing objectives, as well as the precise strategies and tactics we will use to achieve these objectives. We’ll also provide a timeframe for our proposed activities and a budget, so that you can present the plan to your senior management team or board of directors.If you wish, we can also partner with you to implement your marketing plan. Depending on your current setup and the work involved, we can agree a service level that suits your requirements and work with you on an ad hoc or retainer basis to ensure you have the support you need to carry out your plan. This might include branding work, social media management, marketing campaigns, website development, copywriting, graphic design, public relations and any other services you require to achieve success.
// TOMD #CyberSale
// TOMD #CyberSale
// Stay informed
Receive the latest insights, offers and advice to help you help your clients
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you
To find out how we can help you grow your business and achieve your marketing goals, please get in touch.