- Why outsource?
- About you
- About us
1. tomd.co.uk understands and respects the importance of your privacy.
2. When you browse our web site (the “Site”), we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we will get any kind of personal information is if you give it to us when we specifically ask for it.
3. We ask you for personal information relating to you in a variety of circumstances: when you make a reservation or purchase something from the Site or through our customer service team – by email, letter, or on the phone; and/or when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions or register for promotions; and/or when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback
5. We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on other web sites. These companies may use cookie-based information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness.
6. We may also collect information about your visit to the Site based on your browsing (click stream) activities. This information may, for example, include the pages you browse and products and services viewed or booked. This helps us to better manage and develop our offers and to provide you with better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
7. We may use this information to measure the entry and exit points of visitors to the Site and respective numbers of visitors to various pages and sections of the Site and details of searches performed. We may also use this information to measure the usage of advertising banners, other clickthroughs from the Site. We may disclose information of this nature in aggregate form to third parties but personal information on individual visitors will not be passed on to any third party.
8. Your personal details will not be passed to any other third parties except where necessary to process your enquiry. Your details may be passed to countries outside of the UK and the European Economic Area in order to process and arrange for the products and services you request. When you submit your request to us you agree that we may use and transfer such personal information in this manner.
9. We will provide a summary of any personal information held upon request by you. This information will only be sent to the e-mail address on file for the subscriber name associated with it.