Pick and choose our content to reassure clients
For IFAs, one of the challenges of the current pandemic and lockdown is how to make sure that your clients are kept up-to-date, informed and reassured that you are looking after their best interests.
In recent months, we have significantly increased the amount of content we are writing and publications we are producing, to help address the current issues. To find out more call us on 01279 657555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a summary of just some of the items we’ve produced:
- Weekly News in Review which provides an overview of the previous week’s news, with a particular focus on UK and global economic news
- Investing in Times of Uncertainty – helping to reassure clients
- Investing for the long-term – lessons from the past (a history of the FTSE 100)
- The value of financial advice – a guide for consumers
- Articles on a range of topics such as Riding out the storm together and The Undulation of Economic Hopes
- B2B Business Review – aimed at SMEs and professional connections
- Budget Overview
- Monthly Economic Review
- The latest tax guides
Most items are available in PDF, word, print and HTML email formats and can be personalised. They can be added to your website – if it’s one we manage – or to a sub-domain that we can create for you. We can help you publish the content with our easy to use email facility and social media integrations.
For samples, costs and further information, please contact us on 01279 657555 or email email@example.com
Add our content to your website
We can add the content you want from our library to your website, via a sub-domain. You can do this as a firm or as an adviser. For as little as £40 per month (plus vat), we will set up a sub-domain (no set-up fee) which links our articles and publications to your website. It is easy to do and can be set-up for you very quickly. You just choose the categories of content you want and they will be automatically updated for you. Ideal for reassuring your clients and demonstrating your expertise.
Call us on 01279 657555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org